Depending on the state you live in and the amount of golf you play, chances are you ride in a cart more often than you walk a course. You probably also would prefer the size, features, and looks of a good cart bag rather than a stand bag, and the Sun Mountain C130 checks most every box.
With 13 pockets, 14 dividers, and the smart strap system to ensure your bag stays in the cart, this Sun Mountain stand bag is great for the majority of golfers out there. If you are in the market for a new cart bag, the C130 is definitely worth looking into, and the following article is a review of that bag by Sun Mountain.
Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag Reviewed
When you are first shopping for a new golf bag, it can be hard to differentiate between them. The first thing to notice is that the Sun Mountain C130 comes at a pretty average price for a cart bag, but the features and size it offers makes it a good deal.
You will also notice the size, number of dividers, and number of pockets the C130 bag has compared to other cart bags. It will definitely carry anything you would want on the course and on top of that each pocket faces forward when you place it in the cart correctly.
There are even 2 velour-lined pockets and 1 of them is waterproof for a rangefinder or other electronics you might take on the course and one of them has a cooler liner as well. It also features the “Smart Strap System” which consists of 2 velcro straps that holds the bag on the cart and keeps it from sliding around. The bag comes in 12 different color options each with a matching rain hood.
- Great size which makes it ideal to carry everything you will need on a course comfortably.
- Every detail is engineered and designed with cart use in mind.
- The bag looks great and comes in multiple color options.
- It rides perfectly on the cart with little movement and no threat of falling off thanks to the “Smart Strap System.”
- A 14-way divider to hold all of your clubs separately.
- 13 pockets of different shapes and sizes that offers top of the market storage space.
- A separate compartment to house your putter.
- The accompanying rain hood looks great and is important to keep your clubs dry.
- Some golfers may not want to pay the higher price.
- Because of its size, it is one of the heavier bags out there.
- There is only 1 shoulder strap so it is not ideal if you end up having to carry your clubs for a round.
Final Thoughts on The Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag Review
If you are in the market for a new cart bag, this is one of the better ones out there. It is on the expensive side, but it is feature-rich and most importantly it is a great size to carry everything you need out on the course.
It is also a great bag for bad weather and will keep your clubs and gear safe in a little rain.